Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nini November to January art.

Nini doesn't like to draw much, but this she did on her own, kind of an abstract art project for her. She made the squiggly lines, colored in certain areas, and then used the whole punches and glued them on her art project. This was totally spontaneous and she had such a fun time!
I apologize, but I can't for the life of me remember why she drew this - something to do with a book they were reading at school. It's creative - maybe and owl? I need to show this to her and ask her tonight!
This project was part of her art class they both took in the winter. The teacher drew the circle and showed them how face poportions work. Look at the great smile she made!
This was project at school where she was asked to show what she was most thankful. The snowman won! I love how happy and defined her snowman is.


This picture had a story with it - which I'll have to reask the details, but it had something to do with the dog rescuing somebody. Quite the interesting picture!



No comments: